Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wheaties & Baseball


#129


#130

My pictures today seem completely odd and uncoordinated but this is what I did today.  First I went to scope out some good photography locations with my friend.  We found a nice field of winter wheat and took a few test pictures.  Then I coached a baseball game this evening.  I don't usually get to take pictures at the games since I'm coaching this year but I couldn't stand the thought of going a whole season and not taking any pictures of my team.  So I pawned off my coaching duties tonight and picked up my camera.  And I'm so glad I did!  I can't wait to show my team how awesome they look out there!  Coaching this little league team has been one of the best things I've done in a long time and I love every one of the boys on my team.  They constantly keep me entertained with their antics.  And they always amaze me with their progress on the field.  I'm so proud of them for how far they've come in one short season.

Technical Notes:  Nikon D700, Nikkor 28-80mm f/3.3-5.6G, ISO 400 & 800 respectively, f/5.6 on both, 1/320 & 1/500 respectively, Auto White Balance, Spot Metering

No comments:

Post a Comment