Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby Model


#124


#125

Today I had the pleasure of having a fabulous little model:)  He did so well for an hour of photos despite the fact that he was teething.  I still have work to do tweaking my lighting setup and have a lot of work to do in figuring out how to make babies smile!  I used to be so good at it but I've forgotten what it's like to have babies.  Basically I just need to allow my inner silliness to emerge and act like a big goof.  I'll work on that tonight.

Technical Notes:  I'm not listing the details on studio shots because I'd have to take the time to give all of the lighting information too.  So if someone is truly interested, please feel free to e-mail me.  But I will try to say when I do any serious editing.  Today I applied a preset to the second picture to soften it and give it a slightly antiqued look.

No comments:

Post a Comment