Friday, May 13, 2011

I may have gone slightly overboard...


#132

That title should be the theme of my life!  I don't tend to do things on a small scale.  Like when we moved into this house and I decided that I need a 2,000 square foot garden.  Or like when I sent my son to preschool and within the first week I had purchased a business because I needed something to do.  At least I can admit I go a little overboard on things.  But in the case of the biggest, best sale ever at my grocery store once a year, I think it's perfectly reasonable to go overboard.  That's why I have an oversize pantry right?  

So once a year my grocery store has a huge sale on cases of items.  Each year they put different things on sale but somehow they always seem to know what I need.  So this year I bought 2 cases of cereal, 3 cases of canned soup, a case of Powerade, a case of Hamburger Helper, and 5 cases of Mott's juice; because who can deny that $1 per bottle of juice is a great deal?  You see I had to buy 5 cases.  I was forced to.  In fact I might go back tomorrow and buy more!

Technical Notes:  Nikon D700, Nikkor 28-80mm f/3.3-5.6G, ISO 4000, f/7.1, 1/60, Auto White Balance, Spot Metering (although matrix would've been a good choice here I just forgot to change it from my default).

1 comment: