Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Water Fountains and Flowerbeds


#144

I had a fabulous day today filled with accomplishments, food and fellowship.  But unfortunately I took NO pictures!  So you'll have to put up with another one from the state park yesterday.  It was ridiculously hot at 103 degrees so the kids decided to cool off in the drinking fountains.  Today, by contrast, was only mildly hot and it gave me the opportunity to plant some new flowers that I bought instead of doing groceries like I was supposed to.  I always enjoy buying the flowers but don't enjoy digging the holes to plant them in so much.  So tomorrow I still have 12 more holes to dig.  And I'm sure when I'm done planting these, I'll get a hankerin' to go buy some more plants to finish out this new flowerbed I made.  And when I finish this new flowerbed, I'm sure I'll get a hankerin' to build another flower bed.  And when I'm all done going overboard with the number of flowerbeds in my yard, we'll end up moving and I'll have to start the whole process all over again; which I'll love because I'm crazy and I love starting new projects.  But not finishing them so much.

Technical Notes:  Nikon D700, Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 LD, ISO 400, Focal Length 250mm, f/5.3, 1/800, Auto White Balance, Spot Metering.

No comments:

Post a Comment