Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cows for the Weekend


#133


#134

I set out tonight to look for a picture that I missed last night.  I told myself to take my camera last night but then I left the house in a hurry and decided not to grab it.  After all, there would be nothing to take pictures of anyway.  Well, I ended up having the perfect opportunity for a picture that I've been wanting to take for a while.  Except that I didn't have my camera.  The funny thing was that I saw someone else standing on the side of the road taking the picture I wanted to take!  So tonight I figured I could go find that same scene that I missed last night.  No such luck.  So instead we drove around the country side and looked for cows that were willing to stand still long enough to let me take their picture.  I spent a fair amount of time mooing at them from behind my camera to get them to look up at me.  Clearly they thought I was crazy but hey, anything for a picture, right?

Technical Notes:  Nikon D700, Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 LD, ISO 200, Focal Length 300mm, f/5.6, 1/250, Auto White Balance, Spot Metering.

No comments:

Post a Comment