Saturday, May 7, 2011

Prom Season


#127

Prom season is still in full swing and today I had the pleasure of photographing this adorable couple.  Portraits are absolutely my favorite pictures to take.  I love this one because of the beautiful soft lighting, the vivid green in the background, and the comfortableness the subjects have with one another.  

Before this photo session, I briefly pondered using a different lens, but then quickly came to my senses and decided to go with my trusty 50mm.  I have a hard time straying from something I like so much and am hesitant to fix something that isn't broken.  I'll explain my reasoning for pondering a different lens in a future post when I have some more time to take some sample photographs and post them.

Technical Notes:  Nikon D700, Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G, ISO 200, f/2, 1/640, Manual White Balance, Spot Metering.

No comments:

Post a Comment