Saturday, May 28, 2011

Seriously, More Flowers?


#147

You all are going to be so sick of flower pictures by the time I'm done with my landscaping projects!  Of course I HAD to go check out the Memorial Day sale at Lowe's.  I knew there would be flowers on sale so it was just calling my name.  Now I have several trays of flowers sitting in my garage waiting to be planted.  I had a good excuse for procrastinating and not planting them when I got home today.  It was yet again, crazy hot.  111 degrees to be exact.  Tomorrow is only supposed to be 101 so if I get up and start planting first thing in the morning while there's still shade over the flowerbed, then I should be able to get it all done.    Wish me luck!

Technical Notes:  Nikon D700, Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G, ISO 2000, f/1.6, 1/30, Auto White Balance, Matrix Metering.  I'm actually impressed with myself because I took this picture at 1/30 handheld.

No comments:

Post a Comment