Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tulips in Bloom


#65

All of my little tulips that I planted about 3 weeks ago are now blooming!  I bought them at the nursery already sprouted and put them in little pots to use in my outdoor studio.  I didn't know how long it would take them to bloom but I'm pleasantly surprised that it happened so quickly.  It almost inspires me enough to burry some bulbs in my flower beds out front for next year.  Almost:)

Technical Notes:  Nikon D70, Nikkor 28-80mm f/3.3-5.6G, ISO 200, Focal Length 48mm, f/4.2, 1/1600, White Balance set to Fine Weather.

2 comments:

  1. So jealous! Mine won't come in until late April/May.
    Must feel nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky that you have the kind of weather to see tulips so early, we still have yucky weather and it is rainy and COLD.

    ReplyDelete