Sunday, April 3, 2011

Today's Project


#93

I love landscaping projects.  I know, I'm a little bit different.  But I love the end results and how they can transform your yard.  So today's project was to make circular brick paths around all 4 of the trees in my front yard.  And then to fill the inner part of the circle with mulch.  

I only got one done.  

Between the 97 degree heat and the 100mph wind, I was so tired after working on just one.  Ok, I'm exaggerating a little bit on the wind but the temperature was no kidding, 97 degrees at the beginning of April!  But it was worth braving the weather to have 1 out of 4 done.  My circle isn't quite symmetrical but hey, I'm not good at details.

Oh, and I finally caved and turned on the air conditioning in my house.  I was being cheap and trying not to turn it on but I couldn't take it anymore.  I'm a wimp.

Technical Notes:  Nikon D700, Nikkor 28-89mm f/3.3-5.6G, ISO 400, Focal Length 28mm, f/13, 1/80, Auto White Balance, Center Weighted Metering.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, 97, we just saw our temperatures drop about 30 degrees, then lighting and hail for about an hour. Like the hardscaping.

    ReplyDelete