Monday, April 25, 2011

She'll Never Know!


#115

When you were a kid, did you ever pretend to be asleep when your parents came in to check on you because you didn't want them to know you were still awake and playing?  I know that I did but I usually couldn't help but smile when I felt my mom or dad's eyes looking at me.  Apparently that smile is genetic because my youngest son can't help but smile either.  And he's always up playing when he shouldn't be!  I'll forgive him tonight though because I liked the way the last little bit of light from the day was shining through his window onto his face.  

Technical Notes:  Nikon D700, Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G, ISO 6400, f/2, 1/80, Auto White Balance, Spot Metering, in editing I applied a Preset called "Detailed Low Vibrancy."

1 comment:

  1. I like the preset because I'm guessing that is what gives the lovely pink detail in his cheeks?

    The soft fading light is perfect, it makes this picture special... Nice snap!

    ReplyDelete