Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Candy


#111

I was really tempted to post yet another picture of one of my boys but decided to post this one for a little bit of variety.  Continuing on with the Easter theme, whose idea was it to load plastic eggs up with tons of sugar and then give them to already overly energetic kids?  I'm certain a mom didn't come up with this idea.  I'm trying a new strategy this year though.  I usually regulate my kids' sugar intake and only allow one or two pieces of holiday candy per day.  But then for months I have to listen to them ask me a hundred times a day if they can have a piece of candy.  And then I say no and then they ask why and this continues all day every day as if we were groundhogs.  So my strategy this year is to let them scarf all of their candy down in one day and then they'll have one big sugar high followed by an even bigger sugar crash and then we'll be done with it.  I'll let you know how this plan works out.

Technical Notes:  Nikon D700, Nikkor 28-80mm f/3.3-5.6G, ISO 800, Focal Length 80mm, f/5.6, 1/640 (I used these settings because I was taking mostly action shots today and needed fast shutter speeds), Auto White Balance, Pattern Metering.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I think that is the better option :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they come down off of their high before I get there!

    ReplyDelete