Friday, April 29, 2011

Pause


#116


#117


#118

Holy moly I'm behind!  I've still been taking pictures everyday but haven't posted them yet.  I've been thinking about the Project 365 recently because some days, even though I take pictures, I don't have any that I'd like to post on this blog.  So it got me thinking about the purpose of this project and whether or not it's worthwhile.  Overall, I do feel it's worthwhile for a few reasons.  First of all, it keeps me thinking about photography and keeps it a priority in my life.  I have so much to do as a mom and wife, that I don't always put a priority on things that I like to do.  Photography is one of those things that I do just for me because it makes me happy.  So I like this project for keeping my focus on something I love.  The second reason I feel this project is good is because it forces me to practice techniques and to always learn more about photography.  So on the days that I just don't feel like I have an interesting or good picture to post, I try to remember why I am doing this project.  Thank you to everyone who takes the time to look at my pictures and read my ramblings.  I'm having a lot of fun with this project and it makes it even more fun for me to know that people out there are interested in seeing what I have to say through my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment