Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Surprise


#152

I just LOVE getting packages in the mail.  Especially when those packages are unexpected and contain gifts from my hubby!  Several months ago I e-mailed him a link to these rings that I like and may have also told him what size I was.  (You have to set your man up for success, ladies.)  I've always wanted some kind of mother's ring but didn't really want the traditional kind with the birthstones, etc.  So when I saw these rings, I knew that was exactly what I'd been looking for.  The rustic simplicity of it fit my style and personality.  Much to my surprise today, I opened the mailbox to find a fat little envelope from the Vintage Pearl.  I eagerly opened it and was so excited to find this precious little ring in there with the names of my husband and our two sons stamped into the metal.  I absolutely love this and will always wear it.  We have to spend a lot of time apart and this is a way I can keep all of my most important men, big and little, close to my heart. 

Technical Notes:  Nikon D700, Nikkor 28-80mm f/3.3-5.6G, ISO 400, Focal Length 80mm, f/5.6, 1/60, Flash (built in), Auto White Balance, Matrix Metering.  In editing I burned the background to make it all evenly dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment