Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lighting


#166

I purchased some new solar lights for my landscaping since my old ones were dying.  When I came home tonight I noticed how the light was broadcast across the stones and I really loved how it looked.  Solar lights are one of the best inventions ever!  They're inexpensive and they make such a beautiful impact on your landscaping or flower beds.  And best of all, they're solar.  We try to be as green as possible around my house so anything that runs off the energy from the sun or the wind, etc is great in my book.

2 comments:

  1. Those look like good quality lights... can you share where they're from? We need a couple sets of them here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got these at Lowe's. They were $5 each but they had a sale where you buy 2 and get 1 free. So that made them worth it in my book. My only complaint is that they're plastic whereas my old ones were made of glass & metal. But time will tell how they hold up. They're large and bright which is what I like about them.

    ReplyDelete