Thursday, June 30, 2011

Picking Cat Tails


#179

I adore little boys.  Big surprise, I know.  I'm not biased one bit by the fact that I have two of the best little boys on the planet, the best big boy ever, and 2 of the greatest nephews ever known to mankind.  My dad isn't bad either:)  But we won't speak of my brother...

The kiddo in the picture isn't mine but he was hanging out with us at our hunting lease.  He had quite a collection of cattails going.  Which gave his mom the idea to collect some as decoration for her house.  Which made me think, "Why haven't I ever thought of that?"  Would it be too obvious if I copied the idea now?  Whatever, the boy is cute as a button and I'm just glad that in this case, picking cattails had nothing to do with felines.  Because if it had been MY youngest son, you can bet it would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment