Sunday, February 27, 2011

What a Fetching Guy!


#58

I think he's quite handsome.  And he likes to play fetch too:)  This is our go to game when he's bored and about to drive me crazy with all his Weimaraner energy.  Oh and he's a nerd too.  Ok, maybe not a nerd but actually a NRD which stands for Novice Retrieving Dog.  He earned that title this past fall at a ratings test. But of course my husband has to give me a hard time and tell me that he's not even a real retrieving dog, just a novice one.  Oh well, we'll try again to get that real retrieving dog title at the next test.  In the mean time, we'll keep playing with fake birds in the backyard.

Technical Notes:  Nikon D70, Nikkor 28-80mm f/3.3-5.6G, ISO 200, Focal Length 80mm, f/5.6, 1/250, changed to black & white in editing.

2 comments:

  1. I <3 Milo.
    Way to go good boy, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your feeling better! Glad to hear that. We always call Nina a nerd... something about her being so lanky and the goofy way she sits, she just looks like a canine Steve Urkel!

    ReplyDelete