Monday, February 28, 2011

Marigolds


#59

With all the chaos in the world today, I need a bit of sunshine.  These Marigolds provide that.  I know, they look a little sad because I bought them last week and haven't planted them yet.  I made the classic mistake of buying them before I had my flower bed ready for them.  How could I resist, though?  My 3 year old saw them at the store and said, "Mom, can we get these Marigolds?"  And I said, "How do you know those are Marigolds?"  "Because they're yellow," he said.  Duh, mom (with eyes rolling) is what he was really saying.  Then smarty pants mom had to go check the label to prove that my 3 year old was not correct.  Ok, Mommy is not as smart as she thinks she is and I'm pretty sure my two boys are going to be way smarter than I am by the time they are 10.

Technical Notes:  Nikon D70, Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G, ISO 400, f/4, 1/40, White Balance set to Shade

No comments:

Post a Comment