Friday, September 23, 2011

Here's the Deal

Ok, my life has been soooo busy for the last several months.  This project has been on my mind but I haven't been able to focus on photography at all.  We moved from our home in Texas to Nebraska.  We don't have a house here yet and are currently in the process of looking for one.  When I don't feel settled, I can't focus on my creative outlet of photography.  So after much thought, I've decided that this project isn't one I'm going to be able to complete.  I love this blog and I want to continue it.  I'm so grateful for all of my readers.  But I'm going to change it's purpose.  From now on, this blog will be to showcase my photography, talk about any projects that are going on in my life, rant and rave about whatever I choose, and pretty much will just be a place for me to free my thoughts.  It's basically the same as it has always been but I'll no longer be tied to posting a picture every day.

Thank you so much to everyone who followed me for the first 7 months of the year.  I hope you'll still continue to enjoy this blog as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I can't wait to hear more from you whenever you have the time. Hope you find a house soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find a great home soon and get settled in. Take care of yourself and your boys. It'll be very exciting when you get to share your talent with us once again...
    How is fall in Nebraska?

    ReplyDelete