Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sea World Fun!

As a special treat for our family after the deployment, we planned a little trip to Sea World.  Let me tell you, if you have the chance to go, you definitely need to go!  We had so much fun!  I need to thank Sea World because they give all military members and their families one free day pass per year to their parks.  That saved us a bunch of money and allowed us to enjoy a second day there.  I only took pictures with my phone while I was there because it's Sea World and that means you're bound to get splashed by a killer whale at least once.  Since my cell phone fit nicely into a little plastic baggy, that made it my camera of choice for the trip.

Here's a not so fantastic photo of some beautiful, amazing creatures:


#212

Here's what little boys are able to con their daddy into buying them when he's been gone half the year:


#213


#214

And here is Daddy pretending to be angry about little boys conning him out of his money:)  


#215

Disclaimer:  Yes, he looks scary and mean but I promise he was just pretending for the picture.  He's really a teddy bear.  Or a grizzly bear, it really depends on the day;)



No comments:

Post a Comment