Thursday, January 26, 2012

Good Friends

It's been a looooong time since I posted anything but I really wanted to share this picture with you.  Some of you have seen it already since I posted it on Facebook yesterday.


A very sweet friend of mine sent me this shirt for my birthday.  Not only did she send me this awesome shirt, but she also sent me some very cool Weimaraner napkins and the most delicious brownies to eat on the napkins.  Do I have great friends or what?  The coolest thing about this friendship, is that I met Molly (the friend) and her family all thanks to our common interest in Weimaraners.  I've always said that my dog friends are some of the best friends in the world and I think this proves it:)  Not only does Molly have a big heart when it comes to thinking of her friends.  But she also has a big heart for adoption.  As if adopting 3 Weimaraners wasn't enough, she and her husband are about to adopt their third human child.  Yes, you read that right.  Three fur kids and three human kids.  Wow!  Thank you, Molly, for thinking of me and giving me a gift that I know came from the heart.  I'll wear this shirt proudly!

If you want to know more about Molly and her family you can read her blog at:  http://teamparkerblog.wordpress.com/.  Read it and be inspired to do something good for someone else today.

No comments:

Post a Comment